As a busy entrepreneur or business owner I know you have many projects or tasks to deal with on a daily basis. I know this because like you I am a business owner as well. Being a virtual assistant business owner gives me a unique perspective on the types of projects or tasks which many business owners often must tend to daily. As your virtual assistant, I tend to your daily tasks. My team and I here at RVO work with a variety of businesses from Licensed Social Workers, Psychologists, Lawyers, Nurses, Health and Wellness Coaches, Marketing and PR firms, Realtors, and many others so we see the day to day tasks of different types of businesses.
Your projects or tasks might include the everyday stuff such as
- email (reading, responding, organizing, cleaning out the inbox)
- checking voicemail (transcribing/creating a call log to return those calls later)
- creating a to-do list or adding items to your to-do list from your emails and / voicemails
- connecting with vendors (place/follow up on orders)
- writing thank you notes, birthday cards, Christmas cards, and more
- staying in touch with clients
- updating your website and/ blog
- creating your newsletter/writing articles/blogs
- chasing down clients/vendors for signed contracts or other documents
- organizing or cleaning up/out your file systems (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box)
- and many more …
The point is, I know you have a lot on your plate. My team and I understand the importance of getting these projects or tasks completed while getting them done in a timely fashion. We know you need support as we’ve been supporting businesses like yours for a long time. If you’ve been struggling trying to stay afloat going it alone it’s time to look into working with a virtual assistant. So tell me …
What types of projects or tasks are festering on your to do list?
Click on the contact us page and let us know how we can serve you today!