The NDA / Confidentiality Agreement are crucial to your confidential information. It should clearly define the below listed aspects of the agreement.
- Clearly define what information is confidential
- Sometimes confidential information needs to be shared with others – clearly define who and why
- The Independent Contractor in return for agreeing to keep confidential information confidential has the right to receive such information
- The Independent Contractor will not disclose such information to third parties without express written consent from the client
- The independent Contractor will not use any confidential information for any purposes other than what is outlined in the NDA
- The term should be addressed and may be 1 – 5 years or even indefinitely
- You may also add provisions
- Stating the agreement is binding on heirs and assigns
- Governing the controlling law for a contract
- Calling for a return of records (confidential information or materials)
- Regarding how disputes are handled (arbitration)
Rhonda’s Virtual Office is not a lawyer and the information provided herein is solely to be used at your discretion. Rhonda’s Virtual Office or any of its assigns will not be held accountable for any use of such information regarding these Agreements.