Yes, I want you to enjoy your holiday season and take a little time off with your loved ones, but I don’t want you to forget all about your business. This time of year we tend to get lazy and say I’ll get to it after the 1st of the year, but if you ramp up now you can be better prepared for 2014. Start working on your plans for 2014 now and get ahead of the lackadaisical competition. What do you need to do to prepare for 2014?
Do you want to create a new eBook? Add that to your editorial calendar and start mapping it out. Do you need to start and/ or change up your email marketing campaign? Start mapping it out now. Does your website need a refresher? Do you need to hire new staff, contractors, team members for that big project? Start these processes now so you don’t get overwhelmed come the 1st of the year. Whatever it is you need done at least get the processes mapped out so you know where to get started. The more steps you take now the less stressed you’ll be after the 1st of the year.
If you need some help getting these done contact us today and let’s talk about your goals for 2014, and we’ll see how we can assist you in mapping out your strategy.
In the meantime consider these ideas for ways we can assist you for Christmas:
- Creating your Christmas list
- Designing and/ sending Christmas cards
- Helping create your holiday promotions
- Updating your website with your holiday offers
- Sending out your holiday promotions to your email list
- Research upcoming holiday business events
- Maintain a list of gifts and send out thank you cards/notes
- Allow you more me time during the holiday season
- Set up your out of office notices for the holidays