Yes the holiday season is a very busy and often lucrative time of year for many businesses, but with it comes all the stress and craziness of trying to get it all done.
Large corporations know the importance of holiday marketing and have big budgets to support their marketing needs. Small businesses often are faced with budget and time challenges. Why not have your virtual assistant assist with your holiday campaigns, gimmicks, certificates, and fancy packaging this year.
Here’s a list of a few things a virtual assistant can do to assist you this holiday season.
- Create attractive holiday ebook / other designs for your holiday freebie’s
- Design, print, and mail holiday cards
- Design and send holiday ecards
- Follow-up on your mail / email campaigns
- Add your holiday copy to your website/blog
- Design a holiday newsletter
- Design holiday gift certificates/e-certificates
This is just a small list of tasks that can be handled by your virtual assistant. What holiday task do you need help with this year? Contact us and let’s talk about your holiday to do list.